Is it shameful to be romantic nowadays and more …
…and several more little-known facts about Style Inspiratrice:
- A sort of paradox of the reality we live in and regardless of some contradictory external signs (including my love for hip-hop) I am a super romantic soul, and (now) I’m not ashamed to admit it. It took me some time and might be not the easiest way of being, but it is what it is.
- The biggest fashion inspiration that somehow gave the boost of it all you’re seeing now, was the fashion show of the world-famous designer Lloyd Klein in Sofia, which I had the pleasure to see live in the late 90s.
- The cities I’d move to live immediately without any hesitation are exactly 3: Paris, Milan and Melbourne. In fact, Melbourne was the city where since the very first minutes I felt like home. There is no rational explanation, but this place keeps exciting my mind and makes me feel irresistibly attracted to these latitudes Down Under.
- I have fear of heights and photos like this one were definitely a challenge. (But the view was worth it.;))
- I believe that 2 is better than 1! See all the examples of successful partnerships between business and creative, love and sharing a passion or a project, can be a source of inspiration for millions: Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé , Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli, Frida Giannini and Patrizio di Marco, Mila Ateva and Vasil Poleganov … (here we go back slightly to point 1)
- My favorite color is pink. (Especially in my hair. But why – I will keep it for myself …)
- My favorite music ever is … .hip-hop!
Well, guys, that’s all. However, if there is something you want to know about me or you feel curious – use the comments form below. The most interesting question will get a surprise from me! 😉
Hat, bag and shoes – Boutique Mino 1923
LBD – Slavina Petrova
Photos: Victor Stoynov0