The perfect outfit for a first date
Hello, today I am sharing with you I recently found out and immediately adored: the perfect outfit for a first date! I love the emotion of the first meetings, but I have wondered so many times what the heck to put on in order to get the wow effect from the opposite side. 😉
The truth is that in such situations, the most important thing is to feel:
- beautiful and irresistible in an effortless and way
- comfortable in the clothes we wear
So, to the point: I recently found this awesome black linen romper and the first thing that popped in my mind was that it was perfect for a first date.
This is why:
- it is black, elegant and minimalistic – discreetly complements and highlights the look
- it has the best possible balanced cut and proportions to show what we’ve got and at the same time – leave enough to the imagination
- it follows the body curves without emphasizing them too much
- it is basically kind of trousers, so even the strongest gust of the wind cannot surprise us unpleasantly
- it can be worn everywhere – at a picnic, on a walk, on a football match, on a fine dinner and in tha club
- it looks equally well with heels and flats
- it is made of linen and has super cool bee buttons.
The creators of this unique outfit are the young designers of the brand Thumbelina. Very soon I will tell you more about them! Stay tuned.
Here you can see how I made this hairstyle.
And what about you, babes: what do you wear on a first date?
Photos: Martina Todorova0