How to pack for Fashion week?
One word: strategy! Finding the balance between useful, original and realistically-achievable in terms of luggage. No matter where I go, I always try to think capsule when selecting clothes and accessories. This way I can put them together in so many ways without needing to bring all my closet with me. This time makes no exception, so, from tomorrow on you can follow here, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all the moments from this amazing event. I will also post my looks and in this article I am sharing some essentials which are my best friends for every trip.
Key word is hydration and cleansing – because once the skin is in good condition, half of the work is done. My allies here are :
- Micellar water Sensibio H2O by Bioderma
- Hydrating eye contour cream Sensibio H2O by Bioderma
- The latest product for face skin care – Hydrabio Perfecteur SPF 30, Bioderma
- Homeoplasmine – a multi-purpose ointment
- Three shades of red lipstick
- Shower gel by Bioderma – especially for a sensitive skin
Besides, I always have some elastics and hairpins for an easy up-do that will make my hair look different and cool. Final touch and care – I use the Moroccainoil treatment.
I also have a new hairstyle:
Photos are taken with Olympus Pen, which will be with me during this amazing journey!
*You can use my special code styleinspiratrice and get 15% the website of Daniel Wellington watches. Valid till 15 October 2015.0